HEATH AND HEATHER ORGANIC CAMOMILE & SPEARMINT TEA 20’S

KShs495.00

27 in stock

Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: 5060123609714 Category:

Description

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

Ingredients

Organic Camomile (60%)?Organic?Spearmint?Leaves (40%).

Free From

Naturally Caffeine Free, Gluten Free and suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian